Install VAKA on Windows 8
- Download this (VB-CABLE Driver) and extract it.
2.open the extracted file Select VBCABLE_Setup.exe for 32 bit or VBCABLE_Setup_x64.exe for 64 Install it with Administrator mode (right click) Run as Administrator.
- Go to to your right corner screen then click on the speaker icon > Mixer > Systems Sounds > Playback tab.
Select CABLE Input > at the bottom Click on Set default button, the one with the drop down arrow.
- Go to recording tab and do the same select CABLE Input > at the bottom Click on Set default button, the one with the drop down arrow.
- Right click on CABLE Output > properties >got to the listen tab > click on the check box Listen to this device Below the check box there’s a drop down menu of “Play back through this device”. Click that and choose your current working sound device which where the sound came from your speaker.
- Download xlite and install and Open your X-light.
- Click Soft-phone and then Preferences.
- In the Preferences Tab click on Devices
- Under Headset Mode use the drop down to set Speaker to CABLE input (VB-audio ).
- Under Headset Mode use the drop down to set Microphone to CABLE output (VB-audio ).
That’s it you’re done.
- Restart the computer .. after restating log in the the VAKA and test that you can hear the sound from the buttons.
PS. Oh you could check under advance tabs in the properties as well for both Playback and recording of your sound-card and CABLE-A Output/Input. Choose the best sample rate for you which is (2 channel, 24 bit, 96000 Hz (Studio Quality))